Nachstehend finden Sie unsere aktuellen Jobangebote (manche nur in Französisch oder Englisch verfügbar).
Job ID: R0084581 Location: Herstal, Wallonia, Belgium
Full time, Regular Employment
Location: Herstal, Belgium
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Airspace Mobility Solutions, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Thales Belgium SA, Belgium competence center of Thales, is a company located on 2 sites, one in Tubize (near Brussels) and the other one in Herstal (near Liège). Thales Belgium, which employs more than 230 collaborators, is specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers in the sectors of Defense, Security (including Cyber), Transport and Aerospace.
As Leader of the test department and test team inside THALES BELGIUM on Herstal and Evegné sites, the test manager will be responsible for organizing and performing all trials requested internally, assuring the complete management of the test facilities and proposing future investsments .
- Preparation, organisation and launch of trials requested by other departments (including pyrotechnical product management) in TBE facilities, external facilities and/or on military firing ranges.
- Elaboration of complete test reports linked to the performed tests in time.
- Realisation of the global test planning (including a daily follow-up) and follow-up of the correct allocation of the necessary test facilities.
- Preparation of the list of the test capacities and management of these on Herstal and Evegné sites (user manual elaboration, maintenance management, user trainings)
- Providing assistance during firing campaigns abroad for Program and After Sales services
- Realisation of firing procedure for military firing ranges
- Training of back-up colleagues on test facilities
- Continuous improvement related to the test facility upgrades and investigation on the possibility to invest in new test means.
- * Daily management of the team team
- Electro-mechanical engineer with at least 3 years experience in trials
- Pyrotechnical knowledge ( strong asset)
- Experience in writing technical tests
- Able to manage a team
- Fluent in French and English
- Ready to travel abroad
- Knowlegde in Defense sector
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!