Thales Belgium SA (société anonyme) – " TBE "
Rue en bois, 63 – 4040 Herstal - Belgium
RPM/RPR Liège 0434.342.145
VAT Number: BE 0434.342.145
The terms and conditions of this Disclaimer govern your access to and use of the TBE's website: www.fz.be (the "Website"). Consultation of this Website implies your full acceptance of this Disclaimer. TBE reserves the right to unilaterally amend the Legal Disclaimer at any time without prior notice. TBE encourages you to review the Disclaimer periodically for any updates or changes.
The content of this Website is the property of TBE and/or the subsidiaries of the Thales Group, its licensees and/or content providers.
The intellectual property rights on this Website, logos, information, etc. are TBE’s property and/or are also protected by copyright, unless stated otherwise. Reproduction and use of the materials (or any information incorporated thereto such as, but not limited to, articles, graphical images, pictures, diagrams and video materials) published on this Website are hereby authorised provided that:
- reproduction and use are solely for informational and non-commercial use within your organisation in support of your better knowledge of Thales Belgium (TBE);
- any reproduction retains all original notices including proprietary or copyright notices; and
- materials are not modified, in whole or in part, in any way whatsoever.
No other use of the materials and of any information incorporated thereto is authorised without the prior written consent of TBE.
All the information and any part thereof provided on this Website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of accuracy, completeness, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
TBE makes no representations or warranties that access to this Website will be uninterrupted, and that this Website or the materials or information incorporated thereto will be secure and free of viruses or other harmful components.
Access to and/or use of the materials, or any information incorporated thereto, in whole or in part, contained in this Website is your sole responsibility. TBE disclaims any liability for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential damages.
This Website may contain links to third-party sites. The links are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by TBE of the linked sites and does not constitute any warranty from TBE with respect to said sites or the information contained therein. Access and/or use of linked sites are your sole responsibility.
The Website, Disclaimer, Privacy statement and Cookie statement are governed by Belgian law. By visiting the Website you agree that Belgian Law is applicable in the relationship between us and yourself, with the exclusion of private international law rules. The competent Court(s) in Brussels, Belgium, and its Courts of appeal have exclusive jurisdiction in legal proceedings.
- Functional cookies are essential for the use of our websites, store amongst others user preferences, and are not shared with third parties.
- Analytics cookies help us improve our Website by providing us with information about how users interact with our Website such as the number of visitors, the pages they visit and the length of time spent on the website. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Targeting cookies: This Website sets targeting cookies only from social media channels such as YouTube and Facebook. They allow you to make use of their features and remember that you have visited a website. This information is shared by the social media channel with other organisations such as advertisers. FZ does not share such information directly with third parties.
You may change your browser settings to delete and block cookies. To find out how visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our cookies do not allow a person to be identified individually. Cookies do not contain any personal information so it cannot link you as a person to any name or surname. Only the IT-system on which the cookie is stored can be identified via its IP-address.